With your technicians assuming the “Ambassador” role as the corporate face and brand to the customer, it has never been more critical to ensure better service outcomes by empowering them with mobile tools, and real time, contextual, and accurate access to product diagnostics and procedural information. Find out how an integrated service execution strategy will help minimize cycle times, and increase customer loyalty and cross-sell opportunities.
Listen to Ed McCarthy, Sr. Manager of Customer Advocacy at Cisco, and Michael Anderson, Sr. Director of Service Lifecycle Management at PTC, in a discussion about optimizing field service execution.
Hear about Cisco’s field service strategy and gain insights on how to:
- Establish visibility across your service network
- Improve first time fix rates
- Prevent inefficiencies and profit erosion
- Achieve business differentiation and growth
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to integrate a fragmented service environment and connect enterprise systems
- Ways to deliver the right people, parts and knowledge to the point of service
- How to improve service performance and increase customer value
- Plus much more!