A Complete Solution for Your Model-Based Systems and Software Engineering Programs
We have drawn on the systems and software engineering best practices in standards such as ISO 15288, ISO 26550, OMG SysML & OMG UML and merged them with the real world experience of our MBSE consultants to form the Integrity Process Perspective. This unique but proven approach promotes model-based solutions for systems & software engineering, modular design for SoS, SOA & CBD, and model-based product line engineering.
PTC Integrity Process Perspective defines our recommended approach in terms of a framework set of processes which are used as a starting point for gap analysis and evolution into an ideal process for your company. This ideal process is then highly flexible and scalable.
Integrity Process Perspective features and benefits:
- Tool-independent approach to model-based systems & software engineering
- Rigor scalability, from non-critical to mission- and safety-critical systems
- Project or system size scalability
- Team, organization and partner network scalability
- Include and integrate ISO 15288, ISO 26550, DO-178B and more
- Extension to other engineering processes
- Implementation in a complementary process authoring & deployment tool
Convenient Software and Service Subscription
- Finance software and support together with streamlined, transparent payment model
- Reduce upfront software costs and wasteful licenses; align budget to immediate benefits through our subscription-based offerings.